"Revise State of Michigan Gun Laws" Tougher penalties for Juveniles accidental and/or premeditated when the outcome results in "Death".
This petition had 197 supporters
- My name is Casandra Davis, my 11 year old son "Jeremiah Donovan Davis" was shot in the head on November 24, 2013 by a 15 year old teenager. Jeremiah fought for his life for two days, on November 26, 2013, little Jeremiah died.
- The 15 year old teenager stole a gun from a relative out of state approximately 3 months before the shooting. While in a home in Dearborn, Michigan, the 15 year old closed a door to a bedroom and shot Jeremiah in the head at close range.
- The teenager pleaded "Guilty" to Manslaughter and Careless Discharge of a Firearm resulting in Death. The teenager is allow to stay out of jail, being confined in the comforts of his home with his family on a "Tether". The teenager made a decision to "murder" my family "Jeremiah Donovan Davis" and I cannot sit in my home with my family, I am not comfortable in my home without Jeremiah. The decision to let the teenager be confined in his home is not "Justice for Jeremiah" and is a "Insult" to Jeremiah, myself and Jeremiah's family.
- The IMPORTANCE of this petition, is to hold the teenager "Accountable" for his actions. As of November 26, 2013 I will no longer be able to create any memories or special events with my family "Jeremiah". I am Mad, Devasted, and Heartbroken and I want to prevent any parent from going through an awful tradegy as "Death of a Child" from a teenager with a "Gun".
- PLEASE help support Jeremiah Davis who was shot and killed by a 15 year old. Also, we are asking for improvement in the Juvenile Court System, and to send a message to the State of Michigan Lawmakers to revise "Gun Laws".
- I am asking everyone to sign the petition and please pass along and share with friends and family.
Today: Sherita is counting on you
Sherita Thomas needs your help with “Michigan State Senate: "Revise State of Michigan Gun Laws" Tougher penalties for Juveniles accidental and/or premeditated when the outcome results in "Death".”. Join Sherita and 196 supporters today.