I want to enact change, so as to officially designate racist hate groups as terrorists.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Because of the INA (immigration nationality act), the FRAA (foreign relations authorization act), and the State Department, groups & individuals that fall within the definition of white supremacists, the KKK, and neo Nazis are not officially designated as terrorist organizations or individuals within the United States of America.
For that to change, there would need to be new legislation introduced, and passed, designating any groups or individuals affiliated as such, as terrorist groups, and / or just terrorists. But because no such legislation exists, this is why individuals, and domestic groups that commit acts of terror and violence against our fellow citizens, under the guise of white supremacy, aren't labeled terrorists, even though they qualify as such, by every definition.
This is why these individuals & groups, (like Richard Spencer, like the "alt right") are allowed to openly recruit, and hold rallies, promoting their racist, political ideologies, and nazi dogma, while being funded, legally.
As a result, simply because these individuals and groups are not considered terrorists by our own government's nomenclature, these individuals and groups do not appear on terrorist watch lists. Their bank accounts are allowed to go untouched by authorities. Funds are not allocated to combatting, and preventing acts of domestic terrorism from these individuals and groups. Our tax dollars are not being allocated to combatting their propaganda, plots, and acts of terrorism.
In other words, for any justice to occur, we civilians have to wait until we're the victims of their acts of terrorism, before authorities will take action.
So if you wonder why these hate-fueled atrocities are occurring, without any kind of prior police or FBI intervention or investigations, even though these individuals and groups are widely known as white supremacists, neo nazis, kkk, etc... allowed to openly recruit, fund, practice, plot, and enact their hate-fueled dogma against our fellow citizens, it's simply because no legislation has been passed to designate such individuals and groups as terrorists.
Doesn't change the fact that they are, but our courts, and our terrorist-watch programs won't identify them as such, which means no funds are being allocated to combat these racist organizations or individuals as terrorists.
So if we're going to play that game, let's start by redefining the rules.
Join me in calling for our congressional representatives to enact legislation, and pass a bill, demanding that any and all groups, and individuals that identify themselves as white nationalists, white supremacists, alt-right, the KKK, and neo-Nazis, and any other divisive hate-groups that promote segregation, nazi dogma, violence, plotting, and enacting acts of terrorism, to be labeled as terrorists, or potential terrorist threats. They fit the criteria, so should the punishment fit.
The longer we go without demanding change, the more these incidences will perpetuate against our fellow Americans, instead of being prevented in the first place.
Let's FIGHT against our own home-grown terrorism.
The following groups would qualify as terrorist organizations, if legislation were passed, designating these groups as the terrorists they are:
- Aryan Nations Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- East Coast Knights Of The True Invisible Empire
- The Eastern White Knights of the KKK
- Imperial Klans of America Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- International Keystone Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Karolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Knights Party Veterans League
- Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Militant Knights Ku Klux Klan
- Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Oklahoma Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Original Knight Riders Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Rebel Brigade Knights of the True Invisible Empire
- Soldiers of the Cross Training Institute
- Texas Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Texas Rebel Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Traditional Confederate Knights
- Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- The Traditional Rebel Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Trinity White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- True Invisible Empire Knights
- United Dixie White Knights
- United Klans of America
- United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- United White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- Western White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- White Camelia Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- American Nazi Party
- Aryan Nations (Louisiana)
- Aryan Nations Worldwide
- Christian Defense League
- The Creativity Alliance
- The Creativity Movement
- Wotansvolk Alliance
- National Alliance
- National Alliance Reform and Restoration Group
- National Socialist Freedom Movement
- National Socialist German Workers Party
- National Socialist Movement
- NS Publications
- Sadistic Souls Motorcycle Club
- Third Reich Books
- White Aryan Resistance
- The White Church
- AC Skins
- American Front
- American Viking Clothing Co.
- Aryan Strikeforce
- Aryan Terror Brigade
- Blood and Honour Social Club
- Blood and Honour U.S.A.
- California Skinheads
- Confederate Hammerskins
- Crew 38
- Eastern Hammerskins
- Golden State Skinheads
- The Hated
- Keystone State Skinheads
- Maryland State Skinheads
- Midland Hammerskins
- Northern Hammerskins
- Northwest Hammerskins
- Old Glory Skinheads
- Sacto Skins
- Sadistic Souls Skinheads
- Supreme White Alliance
- Warlord Skins
- Western Hammerskins
[This list is sourced from the SPLC, and is subject to amendment.]
Today: Michael is counting on you
Michael John needs your help with “Michael John: I want to enact change, so as to officially designate racist hate groups as terrorists.”. Join Michael and 72 supporters today.