Reforms which are immediately required:
1. We have witnessed commercialisation in education by encouraging private funding, aloofness of the government from undertaking any concrete plans on the proper distribution of funds in the education system.
2. Communalisation of education needs to be checked ,philanthropist educational institutions must be discouraged. The policy imposes Sanskrit and Hindi language culture in all educational institutions.
3. No proper encouragement for the students in continuing research work however, greater emphasis has been put into the censorship of the research work.
4. Demand for cheap labour producing factory .
5. Without any further discussion, bypassing this bill in the Parliament.