ABRUBT CHANGES FOR ADMISSION TO ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I would like to bring to your notice that HRD ministry has changed rule under DASA. I have reached to them but as expected no response. Since it concern students studying in school abroad and their plan to send kids back to colleges in India.
Below are details:
- DASA criteria enable Indian students passing 12th from abroad to apply for engineering colleges in India. Rule stipulated 11th and 12th done from abroad.
- For admission to 2017-18 rule was changed with 5 years od schooling abroad including 11th and 12th
- Students are selected based on CBSE and SAT and don't have to appear for entrance as in abroad entrance coaching is not available
- After protest from parents relaxation was done for admission to 2017-18 as students were not prepared.
- Again this shows shortsightedness of ministry for students who will take admission in 2018-2019. As these students has passed 11th and were working towards CBSE along with SAT.
- Relaxation should be done for 2 years for 2017-18 & 2018-2019
- This is also leading to brain drain and making students preferring studying abroad
I am worried with this shortsighted decisions by Government of India.
Need your support to ensure that petition is heard with all pros and cons
Today: Vivek is counting on you
Vivek Madan needs your help with “MHRD India : ABRUBT CHANGES FOR ADMISSION TO ENGINEERING INDIAN COLLEGES FOR STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD”. Join Vivek and 5 supporters today.