We, the members, of Cascade United Methodist Church have serious concerns regarding the status of our church.
Our signatures represent the following issues with the leadership of our current Senior Pastor and the One Board Governance Model:
- Lack of transparency
- Deception of the One Board Governance Model
- Reorganization/Staff Terminations
- Deletion of United Methodist rituals in the worship services
- Underutilization and/or exclusion of Ordained/Appointed clergy
- Unannounced change of the church logo
- Dishonesty in reporting the financial health of our church
- Failure to respond to members expressed concerns
- Failure to recognize the need of a DIVERSE church
- Autocracy; no democracy
Where do we go from here?
We, the members, recognize an URGENT need to have an open dialogue townhall meeting including our Bishop, District Superintendent and the people of the church.
Concerned Members of Cascade United Methodist Church