Make Croton Road Safe
This petition had 65 supporters
The Deepdale Traffic Committee has been formed due to the increased traffic in our neighborhood. Deepdale has well over 200 children, most of whom take buses to and from school. Traffic in Deepdale has increased due to local commercial and residential development.
The DCA traffic committee has focused their attention on Croton Road and will address arterial roads as well. The DCA traffic committee will appeal to the Tredyffrin Township Committee on June 21st with the following requests:
1. Place two pedestrian crosswalks on Croton Road at the intersections of Yale and Croton Road and Penn and Croton Roads.
2. Create a four way stop at intersection of Yale and Croton Roads and create a three way stop at the intersection of Penn and Croton Roads.
3. Removal of the double lines on Croton Road.
4. Paint white lines on the sides of Croton Road to narrow the road.
5. Request that police enforce the speed limits and stop signs by issuing tickets.
In addition to signing the petition with the above requests, please email the township with a personal message or story about how traffic has increased in the neighborhood. The email address is:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Deepdale Traffic Committee
Today: Molly is counting on you
Molly Taft needs your help with “Meg Taft: Make Croton Road Safe”. Join Molly and 64 supporters today.