No school on Wednesday, March 7 due to incoming blizzard!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Tomorrow there will be a blizzard coming to our city of nyc! Nearly a foot of snow will be dropped tomorrow on Wednesday March 7. There will be very dangerous traveling conditions tomorrow and temperatures will reach negative temperatures. As well as there will most likely be delays on MTA transit as shown from the last blizzard a few weeks ago. Due to the oncoming storm and negative affects of the storm there should not be school open tomorrow for everyone’s safety whether it be a student or a parent taking their kids to school ! Let’s get this petition to 500,000 signatures and get it on the news!
Today: Hunnan is counting on you
Hunnan B needs your help with “Mayor Bill DeBlasio: No school on Wednesday, March 7 due to incoming blizzard!”. Join Hunnan and 58 supporters today.