Protect patients and make our healthcare system safer for our children.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Would you like to make a difference, protect your children, change a culture of denial? Your signature on our Petition could make this happen:
The Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Safety review (IMMDS), published on 8th July 2020, identified serious failings in our regulatory system, whose primary purpose should be to protect our families.
In the early 1960s, rather than protect patients, the Regulator chose to protect the pharmaceutical giants, failing families and causing life-changing, catastrophic damage by harmful hormone pregnancy tests, including Primodos. The failure by the Regulator to protect our families continues today. We need your support to implement change, and make sure this never happens again.
Please sign our Petition, to Protect our Children, Change a Culture, Make Medicine and Medical Devices safer. With your support we can do this.
- The Regulator must be seen to work for patients and with patients.
- The culture of Protect and Deny, adopted by the Regulator must stop NOW.
- There must be openness and transparency within the regulatory system, instead of secrecy and barriers.
- The Regulator must put patients first by working with them and for them, instead of protecting pharmaceutical companies.
- The Medicines and Medical Devices Regulator (MHRA) must be overhauled to radically improve the way concerns about medicines and devices are detected and action taken.
- The MHRA needs to track and document how medicines and devices improve, or fail to improve, patients health and quality of life.
- We are fighting to ensure the recommendations in the IMMDS Report are implemented without delay to protect all patients from harmful medicines and devices.
The Association for Children Damaged by Hormone Pregnancy Tests (ACDHPT) is a registered charity (276658)
Today: ACDHPT is counting on you
ACDHPT Charity needs your help with “Matthew Hancock MP: Protect patients and make our healthcare system safer for our children.”. Join ACDHPT and 1,133 supporters today.