Petition Closed

Put Pangaea back on our maps

This petition had 12 supporters

I'm starting this petition on behalf of The Pangaea Society to put Pangaea back on our maps. The government has been hiding the truth on the fact that the super continent, Pangaea, still exists as a land mass somewhere in our oceans. Due to the fact that only 3% of the world's oceans have been discovered, Pangaea is proven to be existing in the other 97% on the bottom face of the Earth. With a conjoined effort from the Rothschild dynasty and the Governments Against Pangaea Act (GAPA), the land mass has been censored and hidden from all of society. Please take the time to sign this petition to reveal the truth to all of society that Pangaea still exists as a super continent on Earth.

Today: Eduardo is counting on you

Eduardo Montoyez needs your help with “Mark Zuckerberg: Put Pangaea back on our maps”. Join Eduardo and 11 supporters today.