End #Censorship Facebook. Reinstate Diamond & Silk they are not dangerous to the community
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Freedom of speech is essential and I do not think it should be controlled by any company especially ones that have serious issues of trust with it's own customers.
Diamond and Silk are entitled to exercise their freedom of speech and shall be given that opportunity. Mark Zuckerburg, reinstate there account immediately.
Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page. Finally after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies, and giving us the run around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason why Millions of people who have liked and/or followed our page no longer receives notification and why our page, post and video reach was reduced by a very large percentage. Here is the reply from Facebook. Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM: “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.” Yep, this was FB conclusion after 6 Months, 29 days, 5 hrs, 40 minutes and 43 seconds. Oh and guess what else Facebook said: “This decision is final and it is not appeal-able in any way.” (Note: This is the exact wording that FB emailed to us.)
They also posted a series of questions to Facebook:
1. What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?
2. Our FB page has been created since December 2014, when exactly did the content and the brand become unsafe to the community?
3. When you say “community” are you referring to the Millions who liked and followed our page?
4. What content on our page was in violation?
5. If our content and brand was so unsafe to the community, why is the option for us to boost our content and spend money with FB to enhance our brand page still available? Maybe FB should give us a refund since FB censored our reach.
6. Lastly, didn’t FB violate their own policy when FB stopped sending notifications to the Millions of people who liked and followed our brand page?
Today: Thomas is counting on you
Thomas Trader needs your help with “Mark Zuckerberg: End censorship, Facebook reinstate Diamond & Silk: they are not dangerous to the community”. Join Thomas and 120 supporters today.