CHANGE OF ROUTE AND SUBSEQUENT AIRCRAFT NOISE OVER ST. ALBANS
This petition had 225 supporters
Have you noticed more aircraft noise over your house and estate? Are you unable to hear friends and family while in the garden chatting or walking the dog over the field? Has this affected you, annoyed you? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please sign our petition.
At times aircraft are over St. Albans every three minutes departing from Luton Airport. Having lived in the area for 28 years aircraft noise has never been a problem until August 2015 when they changed the flightpath. We have only a few months left to attempt to revert this flightpath back to its original route.
What can we do? You can help:
- Sign petition.
- Write to e.mail email@example.com to keep us informed so we know numbers of complaints. Facebook St. Albans Sky.
- Write to Civil Aviation Authority e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org and object to the change of airspace.
- Write to e.mail email@example.com. If you have been affected by noise during this time period. Luton have been testing this new flight path over the last 2-3 years.
- Write to Anne Main, St. Albans Councillor, e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Julian Daly, Head of St. Albans Council e.mail email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer to distribute leaflets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ONLY HAVE A FEW MONTHS LEFT TO ATTEMPT TO REVERT THIS FLIGHTPATH BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL ROUTE.
Today: Petra is counting on you
Petra Savage needs your help with “Mark Swan, Director Safety and Airspace Regulation at the CAA. 45-59 King: CHANGE OF ROUTE AND SUBSEQUENT AIRCRAFT NOISE OVER ST. ALBANS”. Join Petra and 224 supporters today.