This petition made change with 656 supporters!
We, the undersigned, urge the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, to commission a third series of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries:
· Its 1920s’ hero, Phryne, is a smart, sassy and sexy, and an inspiration for women.
· Its witty, sharp and sophisticated plots are marvellously entertaining.
· Its light-hearted tone belies its serious intent.
· It is superbly cast with strong performances across the board.
· It showcases heritage Melbourne and buildings like Rippon Lea (which rivals some of the mansions that feature in British crime shows).
· Its clothes (most especially Phryne’s) are to kill for.
· Its overseas sales and critical reception are outstanding.
· It encourages people to read Kerry Greenwood’s novels on which the series is based so it also boosts Australian literature, both here and overseas.
Today: Sisters in Crime Australia is counting on you
Sisters in Crime Australia needs your help with “Mark Scott, Managing Director, Australian Broadcasting Corporation: Save Phryne”. Join Sisters in Crime Australia and 655 supporters today.