To fulfill his promises in clean up all Government Corruption in NJ
My name is Thomas Gage and this is my story of the corruption I have encountered that cost me my home. In 1997 I purchased a home on 4 acres of land in Warren Twp. NJ. I planned to subdivide the lot to build two other houses to sell. I applied for the subdivision from the town but never received one. The town stalled my application for years and even lost it forcing me into negotiations requiring legal representation. This was a costly endeavor. I tried to sell the land but the town prevented the sales with the restriction of the subdivision. Eventually, after years of fighting and legal expenses, the Township Committee members and Mr. Coley who had invested in the land succeeded in their plan to steal my property on August 8, 2011.
On the land adjacent to mine, a development called Sleepy Hollow was proposed to be built. Although the developers applied for a subdivision a month after I did they had no problem getting an approval in a timely manner. My subdivision was never granted and even lost because the subdivision of my land would have impacted negatively on their project. There was a proposed road already in existence. If I were to build on my property, this road would have to be extended through their property allowing them only to build on 16 building lots, rather than 20 lots. This is something the developer and those with a vested interest in Sleepy Hollow did not want to happen. Below I explain the connections between the Sleepy Hollow Developers, the politicians, and court system.
I have been fighting in both federal and state courts as a Pro-se litigant to bring my case to justice and have my home returned to me. However, the courts have yet to allow me to submit the criminal evidence I have acquired against the town to a jury nor has anyone investigated any of the wrong doings. This evidence consists of DVDs, CDs, public record, transcripts, bogus legal documents, forged legal documents, subdivisions plans, Warren Twp. ordinances, state court files, Federal court files, lawyers’ correspondence documents, photos and eyewitness. This evidence proves the following facts:
• What is being built now in the Sleepy Hollow development is not what was qualified to be built by law. It does not comply with the local, state and federal laws
• Conspiracy in the use of the Township’s property, my property and taxpayers money to finalize the approval of the Sleepy Hollow Development, all of which will benefit Mr. Coley’s land.
• Unlawfully approved plans for Giddes Lane that have been built today.
• A 4-hour of a DVD, fragments of the Warren Twp. Committee members meetings, where in one of those fragments, committeewoman, Mrs. Garafola can clearly be heard saying:
"The members of the planning board are being intimidated by others of the Board to vote in such a way." And in another fragment, Mr. Coley explains to the committee members that they will eventually get Mr. Gage's property so that the town will have a nice strip of property.
• State and federal Judges violations of Article VI, Paragraph-3 and “Title 18 U.S.C. § 4 (misprision of felony) Concealment of “Crimes”
• CDs and transcripts that prove actions of fraud, perjury, forgery, breach of trust and dishonesty.
• Mayer Sordillo, not only had interest in one of the twenty proposed lots, but he also casted the deciding vote in allowing to move forward the approvals of the unlawful Sleepy Hollow development.
• A fraudulent sale and buy actions of my property by Wells Fargo Bank and the Sheriff. My property was never sold at a sheriff sale; as was in the fraudulent “Order” by the State Court!
• Fraudulent “DEED” of my property issued by the sheriff.
• An unlawful bogus “Order” of eviction which was not signed and seal by a State Judge, even though there were two federal pending cases against the state, Sheriff, Sleepy Hollow and the town, in court. This illegal eviction came with improper notice and destruction of my property.
• …and much more……..
(For more information, go to links:
By signing this petition and giving your support, I hope to gain a fair trial by a jury in federal court to bring those government officials that have broken the law to justice and thereby get back what they have stolen from me. I also hope to send a message to the corrupt politicians that we as citizens unite together and will not allow politicians to use their power and manipulate laws for their own personal gain. This could happen to any of us.
- Administrator of Warren Twp.
- Board of Chosen Freeholders
- NJ Governor
- Lt. Governor
- United States Attorney General
To fulfill his promises in clean up all Government Corruption in NJ.
We ask the NJ Governor Christ Christie to call for a full investigation on the cases, Gage vs. Wells Fargo Bank and Somerset County Sheriff Frank J. Provenzano and Gage vs. Warren Twp., et al.
We believe that Gage’s family has earned the “Due Process of Law” and the Equal Protection of the Laws, through the sacrifice of their three generations of war veterans and their fraudulent case needs to be investigated and brought in Court, before a jury. They should be entitled to the “Due Process of Law” and the Equal Protection of the Laws, be compensated for the harm and abuse inflicted on them by the Warren Twp., committee members, Somerset Couty Sheriff Frank J. Provenzano and the Wells Fargo Bank “Fraudulent Actions”.
Thomas Gage started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,533 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.