Allow Trans Kids in The State of Wyoming to seek gender therapy without parent's consent

Allow Trans Kids in The State of Wyoming to seek gender therapy without parent's consent

0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
At 5,000 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!
Aaron Yarborough started this petition to Governor Mark Gordon and

Worldwide, up to 92% of transgender people have attempted to take their own like. Only 20% of transgender youth report that their families support then, the other 80% are left to fend for themselves in what is possibly the most troubling time in their life. In Wyoming, in order to receive gender therapy to get a diagnosis of dysphoria and proper treatment, you have to get parental consent. As a trans teen myself in Wyoming, I believe that we should change this law to protect the trans youth of Wyoming and ensure they get the proper treatment for their dysphoria.

Allowing this will avoid attempts at suicide and will help some youth with their depression.

Inspired by: Kane Goat (who is trying to do the same for Georgia, I wish you luck, Kane) 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
At 5,000 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!