Encouraging polite,courteous,cheerful and disciplined driving.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
In Current scenario one can say driving is nothing less than a 'mental torture'. With never-ending traffic jams, pollution, honking frustration is on its verge. There is already enough heat and we don't need this heat rising in our heads due to road rage.
Its very often seen that actions of some drivers provoke anger in other drivers and when its said 'some' it includes most of the drivers.
•They are more often seen abusing each other rather than giving courteous signs to reduce the chaos.
•Almost all drivers are reckless of senior citizens,kids,school going children,pregnant women,etc on the roads.
•Frustrated drivers are always high on temper making them rude towards everything and anything.
• Encouraging courteous driving & cheerful driving & cultivating habit in all drivers to give signs like smile, hand waves etc. showing politeness and respect.
• Banners, advertisement hoardings and slogans on roads encouraging calm and safe driving.
• Traffic police to take actions against furious and impolite behaviour of drivers.
• To wave at other drivers if they allow you to take a turn or give you side, thus creating friendly atmosphere on road.
• To wave at children passing by you or to the next car at signal stop.
• Driver's body language should be of creating happiness and festival mood on festival days and holidays.
• All educated people specially college students should create this drive.
• All social organisation like Rotary Club, Rotaract Club, Lions Club, etc should take this up as their social responsibility and include this in their list of good deeds that they target quarterly or monthly.
"Let your smile change the world and make it a better place to live."
Today: J is counting on you
J Patel needs your help with “MANOJ SOUENIK: Encouraging polite,courteous,cheerful and disciplined driving.”. Join J and 5 supporters today.