Allow paper results at Xaverian College
This petition had 99 supporters
Results day every year, the intranet crashes for hours at a time. Being left in suspense for the outcome of exams and university places is unfair as others get their results instantly. The new intranet system will surely only intensify this problem. Even though this does save paper, the inefficiency is too high a cost until it is solved.
There are five key reasons for a paper system being introduced:
- The longer it takes to get your results, the less chance you have of getting clearing places
- Results day is a tense and stressful day, which the current system exacerbates
- Those who cannot come in for results have an even harder time accessing them; they will have a better chance of getting them if the intranet is not overloaded
- Staff are required to be in college on Results Day for much longer than other colleges
- Being present in college to receive results allows for discussion with teachers and other students, as well as photo opportunities
Today: Alice is counting on you
Alice Bradley needs your help with “Management of Xaverian College: Allow paper results at Xaverian College”. Join Alice and 98 supporters today.