Reduce M.A.M. College of Engineering's working hours
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We would like to represent a major issues faced by each student of MAMCE, 'The Extension of College working hours from 8:45 AM - 4:30 PM to 8:45AM - 5:15PM'.
We've listed the issues faced by us and comments received from our classmates regarding this issue.
- We aren't able do any sort of Value added courses and software courses. All the reputed centers in the city work only up-to 7:30-8:00 PM, moreover most of their staff leave earlier too. But, we reach home only around 7:00-7:30 PM. With this as the scenario its impossible for us to do any such courses.
- Active learning classes are conducted very rarely, even if those classes are conducted, we (students) will be in an inactive state during the 9th hour, due to lack of Energy.
- Muslim Hostelers are Missing their Asr Prayers with the congregation and Muslim Day Scholars are forced to miss their Asr prayer in it's totality and Maghrib prayers too at times.
- A student living within the city limits has to step out from his home around 7:00-7:30 AM and reaches back home only around 7:00-7:30 PM. He/She spends almost 12+ hours a day, feels tiered when back home and cant concentrate on his/her Academic Revisions for Unit Test at home, cant prepare for Events at other colleges, etc. The case of long distant students is even more pathetic.
- We cant find time to attend classes to get ourselves prepared for exams like GATE, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, e.t.c,
- We also find it hard to get time for improving our co-curricular and extra curricular skills.
- We feel a little annoying and a sense of hatred is developed to come to college due to increased working hours and this makes many of us to absent ourselves to college without any reason.
Making us to stay back at college for an additional hour is hindering our productivity and spoiling our entire evening. We do hope you consider this issues as important. It's affecting each student's Career and personal life.
NO CLASSES MUST BE CONDUCTED AFTER 4:30 PM
Today: MAMCE is counting on you
MAMCE STUDENTS' VOICE needs your help with “MAMCE MANAGEMENT : Reduce M.A.M. College of Engineering's working hours”. Join MAMCE and 377 supporters today.