Make schools safe from ANY type of bullying!
I was bullied all four years of high school and it's happening in every school nation wide. It NEEDS to stop. It affects students, friends, families, and classrooms. Not to mention how it affects grades and self esteem. The rate of suicide by students who are bullied is rising to outrageous numbers. Every student deserves an education free from harassment and bullying. There NEEDS to be real consequences for the people who bully others; the current policies do nothing to solve the problem. Help us get stricter laws against bullying! Sign the petition!
- Scott Walker
- State Rep. John Jagler, WI-037
- State Rep. Howard Marklein, WI-051
- State Sen. Luther Olsen, WI-014
- State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, WI-031
- State Sen. Paul Farrow, WI-033
- State Sen. Nikiya Harris, WI-006
- State Sen. Timothy Cullen, WI-015
- State Sen. Richard Gudex, WI-018
- State Rep. Don Pridemore, WI-022
- State Rep. Stephen Nass, WI-033
- State Rep. Steven Kestell, WI-027
- The WI State Senate
- The WI State House
- State Sen. Scott Fitzgerald, WI-013
- State Sen. Alberta Darling, WI-008
- State Sen. Leah Vukmir, WI-005
- State Sen. Mark Miller, WI-016
- State Rep. Melissa Sargent, WI-048
- State Rep. Robb Kahl, WI-047
- Tony Evers, State Superintendent of Schools
Kids are bullied year-round in every school nation wide. The current guidelines do not address any kind of cyber-bullying which is happening more and more and quite frankly, schools do nothing to end bullying. It is time to establish STRICT statewide anti-bullying policies in Wisconsin Schools. We need to make Wisconsin schools safe by creating real anti-bullying policies. Every student deserves an education free from harassment and bullying. Please help us make that happen!
Today: Rachel is counting on you
Rachel Westberg needs your help with “Make schools safe from ANY type of bullying!”. Join Rachel and 72 supporters today.