Save our Morpeth!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
AGAINST MANUFACTURED HOUSING AT MORPETH
SUBJECT OF PETITION
- DA2020/806 for 130 Manufactured Dwellings, Associated Buildings/Facilities and Infrastructure. Located off Duke Street, Morpeth
We the undersigned object to the abovementioned development and request that Maitland Council reject this application for the following reasons:
- it does not meet the Aims of SEPP 36 Sec2.1 (e) & (f);
- it is not in the spirit of affordable housing;
- it will have significant detrimental impact on the Morpeth Heritage Conservation Area;
- it does not comply with the objectives Maitland DCP and Maitland Conservation and Design Guidelines;
- the topography of the site is unsuitable for the housing of older persons and will place unreasonable demands on infrastructure within the locality.
Today: Sarahjane is counting on you
Sarahjane Dunford needs your help with “Maitland City Council: Save our Morpeth!”. Join Sarahjane and 2,045 supporters today.