- Maher MasoMayor of Frisco
- Jeff CheneyMayor Pro Tem, Place 2
- John KeatingDeputy Mayor Pro Tem, Place 4
- Bob AllenCouncil Member, Place 1
- Will SowellCouncil Member, Place 3
- Scott JohnsonCouncil Member, Place 6
- Tim NelsonCouncil Member, Place 5
Put an end to puppy mill dog sales in Frisco
The Humane Society of The United States estimates that animal shelters care for 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million are euthanized. Not only does this cost taypayers millions of dollars, it is also an issue that is out of hand!
The majority of pets sold in stores are obtained by breeders who run puppy mills that are usually inhumane, provide inadequate safety for the animals and breed dogs simply to make money, ignoring the fact that we have a major animal overpopulation problem already.
Petland (on Preston) has a bad reputation for selling sick puppies and irresponsible when it comes to resolving health issues with purchased dogs.
- Mayor of Frisco
- Mayor Pro Tem, Place 2
- Deputy Mayor Pro Tem, Place 4
- Council Member, Place 1
- Council Member, Place 3
- Council Member, Place 6
- Council Member, Place 5
Put an end to puppy mill sales in Frisco
Blake Poindexter started this petition with a single signature, and now has 364 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.