Protect Toddler With Autism From Abusive Father
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
Tell Madison County Florida Courts That We The People Want to Keep Mihael Safe From His Abusive Father!
1. Shortly after the child was born his father signed and had notarized a document to relieve him of his parental rights.
2. On August the 16th, 2013 The Child’s mother had to get a domestic violence summons against the Father because of violence towards members of household, including the child and damage of property. He had walked off with the child and returned with a bleeding hole in his head, the father refused to explain, he was just a new born. Social Worker Erin Graves investigated and found the Domestic Violence to exist.
3. On November 30th, 2014 at the end of the Petitioner’s first and only unsupervised visitation, which was a four day visit, the child was returned to his mother the same clothing he was wearing when his mother dropped the child off for visitation. The child had a second degree cigarette burn to the face, moderate diaper rash, tina corporis/ Ringworm and a bump on his head. The incident was listed as suspected child abuse. The hospital called the State Police for Criminal Abuse/ Child and Officer B Hill made a report of the abuse and took photographs of the injuries. Officer Hill advised the Mother to take steps to have visitation with the Petitioner stopped
4. The father had multiple disappearances and stays in Mental hospitals, for wanting to kill others, and himself. There were also threats to neighbors of the mother left on their garage.
5. On November the 16th, 2015, officers had to be called to the home of the mother, where for approximately ten hours the Father held the mother, the child, and the child’s grandmother hostage inside the home while keeping a knife to the child’s throat. The child witnessed his mother be beat by his father , and threatening to burn the house down with everyone inside it. A neighbor noticed something was wrong and called State Troopers, who arrived with guns drawn. Officers escorted the father off the property to be mentally evaluated and later that night served him the Domestic Violence Summons.
6. On November the 18th 2015 Social Service Worker Mandy Scott started an investigation, where Mandy Scott found the abuse by the father to be substantiated. Social services in Kentucky where these incidents took place, do not want the father to have visitation.
7. On November the 25th 2015 a Domestic Violence Order was issued against the Father, which lists him to stay away no less than 500 feet away from from the Mother, the child, and the rest of their family, no exceptions.
8. Social Worker Mandy Scott has said in an email that while the Domestic Violence Order is standing the father would not be able to get any type of visitation.
9. Shortly after moving to Florida, the family’s home which was empty and had no power burned to the ground, after the father had said multiple times he was going to burn it to the ground with everyone in it.
10. The father has hired people to watch the family, which is against federal law, and police in the father’s own home town wish to press charges for this because it is his home town where he hired them.
11. The Mother has given to the court multiple reports and evidence of the abuse of the child by his father.
12. The Child has autism, he is on the severe side of autism spectrum disorder, along with PTSD and Separation Anxiety from the incident where his father held him at knife point for ten hours and he witnessed the violence against his mother on November 16th 2015. The child has not spoken since the incident on November 16th 2015, and is going to therapy three times a week now.
13. The original Judge on the case here in Florida said he would not give any visitation with the father, unless it was supervised and video typed.
14. Judge Decker the original Judge has been suspended for reasons not having to do with this case. A new Judge, Judge Browning took over the case, while the mother was unavailable for her child’s appointments. The Judge never looked at the case file, the evidence, or the testimony of Social Workers and stated the mother was to write a response, though the response would not matter because she did not want the father to have visitation, but he was giving him 50/50 parental responsibility, and is going to let him take the child to Tennessee for days at a time, which places the child in danger of physical and mental abuse by the father. Even the child’s doctors are saying it is dangerous and will cause mental distress. The judge also does not care about the child’s medical appointments. Nor does the Judge care about the violence protection order. The Judge did not even read the case file nor look at the evidence in the case file, the Judge himself stated three times he "Thumb'd through it," which is a violation of civil rights.
SO LET’S TELL MADISON COUNTY COURTS IN FLORIDA WE WANT MIHAEL KEPT SAFE!
Today: Betty is counting on you
Betty Smith needs your help with “Madison County Courthouse: Protect Toddler With Autism From Abusive Father”. Join Betty and 6,799 supporters today.