Mar 20, 2017 — THIS WEEK: DECISION TIME (Please Read To End of Posting)
1. Tonight: Continuation of closed door session at 5:30 p.m. LCPS Administration Building 21000 Education Court, Ashburn, VA. Please plan to be in the room prior to 5:30 p.m. There are no speaking opportunities tonight just a silent vigil in support of Dr. Brewer's return to Dominion. Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook for updates.
2. Tomorrow: School Board Meeting 6:30 p.m. LCPS Administration Building. We need a huge crowd tomorrow to hopefully thank the school board for making the right decision.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP:
1. E-MAIL - School Board members, either individually or collectively at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them why you support Dr. Brewer's return to DHS.
2. PETITION - Make sure all Titan supporters continue to sign and share the petition on Change.org: https://www.change.org/p/loudoun-county-school-board-suppor…
3. LEGAL DEFENSE - The GoFundMe account is still in need of donations.
https://www.gofundme.com/BringBackBrewer. The protracted legal process has resulted in $60,000 in legal fees. Donations are being collected to cover legal defense.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA - Check & Promote : "SUPPORT DR. BREWER" Facebook group. Follow us on Twitter #Support Dr. Brewer
A final note of thanks as we hopefully draw to a close on this process. Thank you to all in the community (locally, statewide, nationally and internationally) who have worked tirelessly for more than three months (six consecutive school board meetings) to support Dr. Brewer's return to Dominion High School. Thank you for being TRULY TITAN. It is our hope that the school board members will sift through the facts and be our voice for truth and justice.