Support Dr. Brewer!

3K supporters

Petition update

Possible Decision Tonight - How You Can Help

Support Dr. Brewer

Mar 13, 2017 — Dr. Brewer's case was sent to the School Board for action on Friday 3/10. The Board plans to move quickly on the matter and has a closed meeting planned this evening to discuss. A vote on a final decision could happen as early as tonight. Please check the Facebook Page "Support Dr. Brewer" for updates. In the meantime, you can continue to help by:

1. E-MAIL - School Board members, either individually or collectively at and tell them why you support Dr. Brewer's return to DHS.

2. SAVE THE DATE -The next scheduled public school board meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday 3/14 at 6:30. Plan to attend but look for updates. The meeting may be canceled due to weather. We may be asking the Board for prompt action or commenting on a decision if it's been announced. The meeting is at 6:30 21000 Education Drive, Ashburn, VA.

3. PETITION - Make sure all Titan supporters continue to sign and share this petition on

4. SOCIAL MEDIA - Check & Promote : "SUPPORT DR. BREWER" Facebook group. Follow us on Twitter @BrewerSupport and #BringBackBrewer for updates.

5. LEGAL DEFENSE - The protracted legal process has resulted in $60,000 in legal fees. Donations are being collected to cover legal defense.


Keep fighting for people power!

Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?

I'll power Change with $5 monthlyPayment method


Please enter a comment.

We were unable to post your comment. Please try again.