Save Hollywood: Stop The Hollywood Plan
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
In its current form, The Hollywood Community Plan takes power away from the local community, paving the way for large development with no requirement for the housing needs of low income and unhoused communities.
We, the undersigned, want a say in our community!
We appeal to the Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Los Angeles City Council, and the City of Los Angeles Planning Commissioners to amend the Hollywood Community Plan to address the following issues:
1) Protect the city against predatory developers
- Local residents should have a say in every large development proposed for Hollywood. The current plan fast-tracks development without any community oversight.
2) Use City-Owned property for homeless housing
- Countless city-owned properties sit empty, while thousands of residents are living on the street. Let's house our homeless!
3) Require a large percentage of housing for low income residents
- Our community does not need more luxury housing, we need low income housing.
Today: Jacqueline is counting on you
Jacqueline Burbank needs your help with “Los Angeles City Council: Save Hollywood: Stop The Hollywood Plan”. Join Jacqueline and 1,309 supporters today.