The CACD to correct the errors in the  EWCA Crim 1052 judgment
This petition made change with 76 supporters!
- In paragraph 51 - 55 of this CACD Judgment (http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Crim/2013/1052.html the said CACD ascribed the value £298,000.00p to my Confiscation Order
- On 23rd January 2017 Master Price of the High Court Chancery Division gave a contrary decision to paragraph 1 above
- On 25th April 2017 the Registrar of the CACD refused the application for the contracting decisions above be clarified at the CACD
- On 15th August 2017 LJ Rafferty without reasons given denied me the opportunity to present my case as a Litigant in Person and by denying me the right to be heard the contradicting decisions above was not heard in open court
- The London Confiscation unit and London collection Compliance Centre continue to hunt me down for payments as a result of errors in the  EWCA Crim 1052 judgment.
- The Court has a duty to give consistent decisions and denying a person to put his/her case when accused is not compatible with freedom of speech
Today: Folarin Abayomi is counting on you
Folarin Abayomi Oyebola needs your help with “Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales: The CACD to correct the errors in the  EWCA Crim 1052 judgment”. Join Folarin Abayomi and 75 supporters today.