Lokpal should not overrule the Parliament
This petition had 160 supporters
Shri V. Narayanasamy,
Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances and Pensions
We the undersigned support the Government Lok Pal Bill No 134 of 2011; the media has played a very biased role in giving coverage to Anna and his team. The same media never gives any coverage to the people who are protesting against the team Anna’s version of Lokpal. If the corporate media continues such biased coverage, then the democracy of India may become a mere puppet under the control of Media.
At present we doubt whether these media’s are running a parallel government. And we as a citizen of India strongly believe in Indian democratic system. We also bring to your notice that we need a strong Lokpal not above the Parliament.
Therefore we urge you include the flowing point.
1. SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Women are the worst victims of corruption, so they should have reservation in the Lokpal
2. The electronic and print Media should be included in the purview of Lokpal
3. All Corporate bodies should be included within the purview of Lokpal
4. All Non Government Organizations should be included within the purview of Lokpal
5. Lokpal should not overrule the Parliament
Today: Karthik is counting on you
Karthik Navayan needs your help with “Lokpal should not overrule the Parliament”. Join Karthik and 159 supporters today.