Grenfell Tower: Immediate Rehousing for those Affected- Calling Government to Act Now!
This petition had 6 supporters
Calling on Government and Council to "Rehouse" Residence of Grenfell Tower.
Victims of the Grenfell Tower have been displaced and made homeless. I am calling for the people to pressure Government and Local Council into action providing "immediate" local temporary rehousing to the effected, with a view of reallocation to "permanent" local housing that is affordable and secure, with an option to remain locally.
I am calling for the immediate execution and implementation of this Rehousing Action Plan that must be addressed and satisfied within a realistic time frame incorporating the below points:
1) Identify the effected
2) Provide local affordable immediate temporary, 'furnished', housing
3) Allocate 'affordable permanent' housing with furniture grants
4) Include an option to remain in the local area
5) Provide financial support for housing needs and relocation
ACTION PLAN and TARGET DATES:
1) Local affordable Temporary Housing - Immediately
2) Local affordable Permanent Housing - One Month
4) An Option to remain in local area - or not
3) Update and report back to the effected and the public
Please sign my petition if you agree that the victims should be 'rehoused' according to the action plan of this petition.
This petition is borne out of the fear that the appropriate housing support may not be offered once the tragedy losses its public momentum! That is why by signing the petition intends to pressure Government and The Local Council into action; an action that should have been already executed and implemented, but which has not. Please do all you can by signing and sharing this petition and raising awareness.
"Government and the Local Council to Act now and Rehouse the effected - help me be heard; sign now!!"
Today: Souad is counting on you
Souad Bellaha needs your help with “Lily Von Valley: Grenfell Tower: Immediate Rehousing for those Affected- Calling Government to Act Now!”. Join Souad and 5 supporters today.