Opposition of Pathway 24 Development in Six Mile Coulee
This petition made change with 2,141 supporters!
City Administration quietly pushed through the approval of Pathway 24 Development on March 9th, 2020. Pathway 24 has received major opposition since it was first announced unlike other pathway projects proposed. The last community consultation (Get involved Lethbridge) was done on an online forum that received 29 comments all opposing the development before the thread was closed by the City.
The City of Lethbridge plans to put a 3km limestone pathway and stairs over an existing trail in Six Mile coulee at a cost of $1,700,000.
If you are in agreement with one or all the points below, please support and sign the petition.
- Against any pathway development in Six Mile Coulee by the City of Lethbridge
- Against spending an astronomical $1,700,000 on Pathway 24
- Support the building of a pathway (of any kind) around the Country Club (interconnecting Six Mile Coulee and Fort Whoop-Up)
- Support the building of more sustainable bridges in place of the volunteer-built ones
- Support the implementation of proper signage of existing single-track trails in Six Mile Coulee
Today: Bryce is counting on you
Bryce Nugent needs your help with “Lethbridge Mayor and City Council : Opposition of Pathway 24 Development in Six Mile Coulee”. Join Bryce and 2,140 supporters today.