Let Salon Rouge continue monthly at The Junction 2
This petition had 1,069 supporters
We call on The Junction management, Arts Council England and other Junction funders to:
1. Review the decision to classify Salon Rouge as a club, similar to The Junction’s electronic dance nights.
2. Recognise the opportunities that Salon Rouge, offers to a diverse range of customers to participate in the Arts.
3. Recognise the diversity and value of the various art forms which Salon Rouge presents, which include circus and aerial artists, theatrical interaction, variety, dance, music, comedy as well as burlesque.
4. Recognise the opportunities which Salon Rouge offers to regional artists to participate in the Arts and develop revenue streams, including costume makers, prop makers, community dance groups and circus groups as well as individual artists.
5. Recognise the popularity of Salon Rouge and the financial contribution that income from Salon Rouge can make towards supporting less financially viable art forms at The Junction 2.
6. Work with the promoters of Salon Rouge to overcome any issues and ensure the monthly programming of Salon Rouge at The Junction 2.
Today: Jo is counting on you
Jo Scott needs your help with “Let Salon Rouge continue monthly at The Junction 2”. Join Jo and 1,068 supporters today.