Coosaw Preserve HOA Board Changes
This petition had 25 supporters
Coosaw Preserve is a subdivision in Ladson, SC with great homes, wonderful neighbors and awesome schools. As homeowners we appreciate and respect that we have purchased homes in a subdivision that is regulated by a Homeowners Association (HOA) and do not wish for that to change. Currently, our subdivision is fairly new and is completely in control by a third party company, Poston and Company. While they have done a good job we have some requests that we would like made beginning in 2017:
1. We are requesting that a percentage of homeowners be considered as part of the board beginning in 2017. The percentage dependent on the amount of homes whose sale has closed, with the understanding that the amount will change as the community grows with the end product being a completely homeowner based board of HOA members.
2. Decisions and changes to the covenants and restrictions be made once per calendar year unless an emergent situation arises.
3. All decisions and changes to be voted on and approved by an 80% majority of the members of the board.
4. Outcomes of votes and any changes or additions to the covenants and restrictions and any other guidelines must be communicated to all homeowners in writing with at least a 30 day notice.
5. Yearly update and documentation of the covenants and restrictions to be communicated to all homeowners.
6. Yearly poll of all residents of any changes that they would like to see take place.
7. Homeowners who are part of the board must be voted in by the homeowners and will have a "term limit" as well.
In short, we love our homes and we all have great ideas on how to make this a more wonderful community. The board does not have any homeowners on it with decisions being made very haphazardly by people who do not have a vested interest in our community.
Thank you for taking the time to consider our requests.
Coosaw Preserve Homeowners
Today: Gina is counting on you
Gina Marshall needs your help with “Lennar Corporation: Coosaw Preserve HOA Board Changes”. Join Gina and 24 supporters today.