Lend Your Voice to Support Syrian Children
For three years, too many innocent people in Syria have suffered above all the #childrenofsyria. They have seen homes, schools and hospitals destroyed. They have borne the brunt of indiscriminate violence and witnessed unspeakable abuse. Millions have been forced to flee, while millions more are trapped inside Syria in horrific conditions.
#childrenofsyria cannot afford another year of suffering.
#childrenofsyria cannot afford another year without physical and emotional protection.
#childrenofsyria cannot afford another year without the chance to learn and thrive.
1) An end to the violence against the #childrenofsyria. All those involved in the fighting must fully respect humanitarian law, end the recruitment of children, and commit to a peaceful resolution to this conflict.
2) An end to blocking of humanitarian assistance. Humanitarian organizations must be allowed to safely reach all those who are suffering.
3) An end to attacks on humanitarian workers and facilities especially schools and hospitals.
4) A renewed commitment to reconciliation and tolerance led by all communities affected by the conflict, involving children and young people.
5) More investment in the education and psychological protection of all children affected by the conflict. Children need help to recover from the traumas they have faced and acquire the skills they will need to help rebuild their country and strengthen the stability of the region.
I am a Champion for the #childrenofsyria.