Milk Bone To Warn Consumers Their Product Can Kill Dogs

0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!


My poor little 3 year old French Bull Dog had been vomiting up Bile Off  and On for several weeks , however seemed to be fine shortly after . Today that all changed !  I woke up this morning to him vomiting and he just went down hill there after . He wouldn't eat or drink and he was just different . I contacted my Vet & they brought us in on an emergency visit . He did a physical exam and after pressing on his belly Biggie projectile vomited on the examing table . The vet said he wanted to do abdominal X-rays and the results showed a blockage and the only solution was emergency surgery . Biggie was immediately taken back and after the surgery I was contacted that he made it through and I could pick him up to recover at home because it was better for him to do so with his family .  What the doctor found was a milkbone teeth cleaning bone that never digested !!! I will attach pictures to show the exact product and the actual one that was pulled out of him !!! 1013.00 later and Lord knows how long he was in pain and his recovery I feel like they should be held liable !! Please help so this never happens to another dog !!! Share and spread the word !! Thank You Biggies Mommy Jackie 



Today: Jackie is counting on you

Jackie Horvath needs your help with “Legislators : Milk Bone To Warn Consumers Their Product Can Kill Dogs”. Join Jackie and 442 supporters today.