Stop the development at 14-16 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
This proposed development is to construct 8 x double storey town houses with an underground carpark for 12 x vehicles across two current block situated at 14- 16 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy (DA-156/2018).
Objections to this proposal include:
- Increase in population and vehicular traffic for the street. (This proposal would replace 2 x families with 8 x families)
- Increase on parking strain – despite the proposed 12 x vehicle carpark
- Concerns regarding potential structural impact on immediately neighbouring properties
- Impact on privacy, sunlight and other matters concerning neighbouring properties
- Inaccuracies in the currently submitted Waste Management Plan
- Inaccuracies in the Statement of Environmental Effects
- the development is not in keeping with the characteristics of the area
If you object to this development application, please provide your details and sign this petition so that your objection is noted and received by Liverpool City Council.
Today: Mandy is counting on you
Mandy Barrett needs your help with “firstname.lastname@example.org: Stop the development at 14-16 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy”. Join Mandy and 222 supporters today.