Lazy eating without the guilt.
This petition made change with 310 supporters!
Enjoy eating? After a quick fix but without the guilt? It doesn’t
have to be this way. Sign the petition for a healthier vending machine on Curtin's Bentley campus!
It's common knowledge that vending machines are notorious for sugary drinks and salty and fatty snacks! A recent survey of Curtin Students found that nearly 90% would consider purchasing from a healthier vending machine to avoid these snacks!
What are Curtin Students saying? "Most vending machines only have chips and lollies, and most of the times I just want a healthy muesli bar!". Moreover, if Curtin got healthy vending machines: "It's easy to access, healthy, and on campus."
Which TOP UNI's are already on the bandwagon?
- University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- University of Queensland (UQ)
By signing this survey, you will assist in advocating Guild to support healthy choices around the clock!
What more of a reason why? Check out snippets of recent media releases from other universities!
- Healthy Vending Machines On The Rise: Melbourne based Füd Revolution and Brisbane's All Real Food are leading the way in offering healthy alternatives on the go, tapping into a market of health conscious and time-poor consumers.
- Public appetite for healthier vending machines: Health conscious Australians are hungry for more nutritious options in fast food vending machines according to new research by the University of Sydney and University of Wollongong. Source: University of Sydney
- Campus vending machines deliver healthy snack choice: Students and staff can grab a healthy snack or drink, following the introduction of new vending machines offering healthy food choices across Monash University campuses. Source: Monash University
- Healthy options around the clock: Pulling an ‘all-nighter’ to finish an assignment or just studying late into the night has long been synonymous with junk food, but fresh brain food is now available around the clock at the University of Queensland’s St Lucia campus. Source: www.uq.edu.au
Today: Curtin THRIVE Project is counting on you
Curtin THRIVE Project needs your help with “Lazy eating without the guilt.”. Join Curtin THRIVE Project and 309 supporters today.