Dear The Queen: We the undersigned call on you to officially change November 5th from Guy Fawkes Day to Laura Mac Day.
This petition made change with 97 supporters!
There are a number of important reasons that you should take on this cause and here are just a few:
- Laura Mac is amazing, brilliant, incredibly compassionate and just plain awesome.
- Laura Mac is alive and Guy Fawkes is dead.
- Guy Fawkes is a failed revolutionary but there is still hope for Laura Mac.
- Children love Laura Mac.
- Guy Fawkes doesn't have his own cook book, Laura Mac does.
- People light fires on Guy Fawkes day as a reminder of the follies of failed revolution. People will light fires on Laura Mac Day in the spirit of revolution and as a sign that we can make the world a just place (yes, this does entail your overthrow).
- Laura Mac has a corgi and you love them.
Today: A.J. is counting on you
A.J. Withers needs your help with “Laura Mac Day: Dear The Queen: We the undersigned call on you to officially change November 5th from Guy Fawkes Day to Laura Mac Day.”. Join A.J. and 96 supporters today.