Oppose Proposed Traffic Management scheme at Trethurffe, Ladock
This petition had 60 supporters
Petition to oppose proposed Traffic Management scheme at Trethurffe Ladock
For the attention of the residents of Trethurffe Ladock re Traffic Management Scheme proposed during the construction of the new development.
Points to dispute and make:
1. Traffic movements will be permitted 7 days a week to speed construction
2. On-street parking along Trethurffe will need to be prevented for the duration of the construction period to allow HGVs to access the construction site; this will be from 8am until 6pm. In order for the parking restrictions to be implemented, a Traffic Regulation Order for the temporary parking restriction along Trethurffe Villas would need to be obtained from CC
3. The estimated additional flow is 25 non-HGV and 10 HGV two-way journeys daily; there may be a need for temporary traffic control measures
4. Peak hours should be avoided by HGVs and there should be no HGV movements between 2.30 and 3.30pm during school term time, but traffic will be permitted 8am until 6pm weekdays 8 until 4pm Saturdays and Sundays; HGVs should not be used on Sundays and public holidays unless they are inaudible to local residents.
5. How was this plan formulated without consultations with the residents in order to fill the obvious omissions.
6. How was original planning agreed with the knowledge that access would be via Trethurffe Villas and the approach Road from Ladock Village both of which a dangerous at the best of times
Today: Matt is counting on you
Matt Enfield needs your help with “Ladock Parish Council: Oppose Proposed Traffic Management scheme at Trethurffe, Ladock”. Join Matt and 59 supporters today.