Demand Kids day care at all workplaces as mandated by Factory Act
This petition had 13 supporters
---On Womens Day AAP Demands Day care for kids at Workplace as mandated by Factory Act 1948----
Kids Day care at workplace is right of employees under Factory Act and most companies do not provide it.
Aam Aadmi Party(AAP),PCMC demands strict implementation of this provisions of factory act.
As per Factory Act, It is mandatory for every company with more than 30 women employees to provide below facilities for working women.
Rooms for use of kids
Women Attendent trained to handle kids
Other facilities for kids food , sanitation etc
Facilities for mothers to be able to feed kids.
However this law is grossly ignored and most companies dont provide such facilities.
Aap has decided to raise this issue and make sure this is strictly implemented.
- Follow up with labor commissioner for strict implementation of the law
- Demand complaince report from labor commissioner. File RTI if required
- Raise with various Industry bodies like Nasscom , HIA etc to ensure strict implementation in thier group companies
- Ask employees to report if such facilities are not provided in thier companies.
- File complaints with erring companies to force them for strict implementation.
For all this we need your support .
Do raise your voice and give support to this cause by signing this petition
If you think your company is violating this provisions of law do inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can message us at number : 8390406600
Today: Aap is counting on you
Aap Women needs your help with “LaborCommissioner: Demand Kids day care at all workplaces as mandated by Factory Act”. Join Aap and 12 supporters today.