Cadbury - Bring Back These Treats, Please!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I don't deal well with change (I suffer from autism). If I could have one wish, it would be that Cadbury would bring back the following:
- Roses Strawberry Dream (I'd like if Cadbury could bring back when it was a dome shape, until late 2008)
- Roses Orange Creme (I'd like if Cadbury could bring back its very first shape I remember - like a cup) [I think it was towards post-2002 they changed the shape; it definitely would have been post-August 2002 Cadbury considered changing the shape]
- Quality Street Caramel Cup (I'd like if Nestle could bring back when its old cup shape, which completely disappeared as of post-August 2007)
- Milk Tray Eastern Delight (double whammy - I'd like if Cadbury could bring back, not only when the Turkish delight filling was like a violet-red colour, but additionally bring back the actual chocolate in its selection, which they removed now 2 years ago) [going to when Cadbury changed the colour of the Turkish delight filling, it was towards late 2008]
- Milk Tray Strawberry Kiss (I'd like if Cadbury could change back the colour of the strawberry flavour fondant in it - until towards late 2008, it was more like a whitish colour)
- Milk Tray Hazelnut Caress (I'd like if Cadbury could bring back this chocolate, which they additionally removed in what's now 2 years ago) [it was hazelnut hugged by soft caramel]
I still dream one day you will listen to my plea. Thank you.
Today: John is counting on you
John Smith needs your help with “Kraft: Cadbury - Bring Back These Treats, Please!”. Join John and 95 supporters today.