We say NO to Junction 16 warehouse over development
This petition had 698 supporters
Huge warehouses have been proposed to be built between junction 16 of the M1 motorway and the villages of Harpole and Kislingbury.
The developers have submitted plans for council approval that;
* build on greenfields reducing the Northamptonshire countryside
* create light, noise and air quality pollution and other environmental issues
* exceed the permitted Joint Core Strategy site
* builds on fields next to the River Nene exacerbating downstream flooding
* will have a critical impact on the ecology of this area known to be habitat to many species of bats, mammals, reptiles, invertebrates and birds.
Residents cannot believe that five new sheds on greenfield land on a floodplain alongside a motor-way that is already at capacity is a good idea since there are already locations at Magna Park Lut-terworth and DIRFT at Crick with notable advantages over MidwayJ16.
There comes a point where for the limits of countryside preservation, benefits of residents and living environments, noise and light pollution, one has to simply say “Enough is Enough”.
Please help us to kick this development into the long grass ( if there is any left!) by signing our petition. We have until 29th March to raise objections before the plans go to South Northants Planning Committee.
Thank you from
Kislingbury Action Group
Today: GILL is counting on you
GILL CLARKE needs your help with “Kislingbury Action Group: We say NO to Junction 16 warehouse over development”. Join GILL and 697 supporters today.