Keep Trevor at 40 High Park Avenue
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Having recently learned that our resident building superintendent Trevor Hutchings has been released and given only two weeks’ notice to vacate the building, we, the residents of 40 High Park Avenue, have created this petition to have him reinstated immediately.
We feel this is imperative for a host of reasons. Trevor and his wife Joanne Charity can be counted on to respond quickly to any concerns that residents have. Additional reasons include the following:
- Trevor has a vast knowledge and understanding of the layout, systems and status of the building. On one occasion he was awarded a medal of commendation from the Toronto police for his quick response during a building emergency that centered on this knowledge.
- When we have unexpected fire alarms, Trevor is always available to provide effective information with regard to the safety of the residents.
- Joanne keeps the lobby up to date with seasonal decorations, promoting a cared-for look to the lobby, which in turn deters crime.
- Trevor is an accessible and resourceful person and always has the time to listen to problems and provide quick solutions to issues.
- Trevor and Joanne know almost everyone who lives in the building and their presence acts as a deterrent to crime and theft.
- Recently there have been several break-ins in the building as a result of changed management; losing Trevor would make a difficult experience for tenants even worse.
Basically for safety reasons we, the tenants, would like Trevor and Joanne to stay.
Today: Philip is counting on you
Philip Meadows needs your help with “Keep Trevor”. Join Philip and 262 supporters today.