Keep Kimbark & Emery (4th-9th) & 5th, 6th, & Longs Peak safe and neighborhood friendly
This petition had 126 supporters
Neighbors oppose diagonal parking spaces recently proposed by the LDDA within the Historic Eastside.
- These destroy existing or future cycle lanes.
- These are dangerous, especially when trying to get out of an alleyway as you have to pull out so far to see. Think about those pushing strollers, or those in wheelchairs.
- It's going to be very hard for recycling trucks to get in and out of alleys, impeding the efficient delivery of recycling and trash services to both commercial and residential customers. Commercial truck deliveries to downtown will be harder.
- Fire truck safety issues from restricted alley access.
- More danger for kids running out into the street.
- Are too crowded for residents' pickup trucks, trailers, suburbans (width and lengthwise) etc.
- Will create more unwanted signage.
- Will erode property values.
- Erodes the historic character of the neighborhood.
Today: HENA is counting on you
HENA needs your help with “Keep Kimbark & Emery (4th- 9th) & 5th, 6th, & Longs Peak safe and neighborhood friendly”. Join HENA and 125 supporters today.