Ban PlasticBags! Govt Administration &Politicians are accountable for WaterLogging in Hyd
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
I am not an environmentalist nor a social activist but a common man, dwelling in Hyderabad for more than 3 decades. But for the past few years Hyderabad city has becoming disaster for living and started frustrating to think...
How Government Authorities went on approving
1. Illegal ventures
2. Allowed Registrations
3. Approved building plans
4. GHMC, Fire Department issued Occupancy Certificates
for those buildings which were constructed illegally on the lake sides by encroaching and on the drainage beds, making no room for storm water to drain.
Many of the lakes that acted as water sinks have disappeared. Durgam Cheruvu has been reduced to a cesspool in front of my eyes. The state government has failed miserably to come up with a master plan to avoid the present day situation. It should act now if it wants to at least minimize the impact of urban flooding in this city.
What is the root cause of present situation in Hyderabad? Why Govt authorities and Politicians playing the musical chairs and not taking up the responsibility to identify the root cause to tackle the present day Urban Flooding and plan for betterment of City dwelling conditions?
1. Why no ban on the plastics in the City which is the major cause for urban flooding?
2. Why the GHMC Road Contractors and Sanitation Contractors are not punished for the poor quality of works being delivered?
3. Why GHMC is not being penalized for the mishaps in the city?
4. Why no action taken on the GHMC staff for their irresponsible behavior towards the issues related sewerage and drainage systems?
Dear Honorable CM, Kindly disclose your action plan on Hyderabad city to bring back its original glory and convert it into a Global City. Kindly enlighten the Hyderabad public and educate them to wait patiently for next few years.
Today: Rama Mohana Rao is counting on you
Rama Mohana Rao Lanka needs your help with “KCR: Ban PlasticBags! Govt Administration &Politicians are accountable for WaterLogging in Hyd”. Join Rama Mohana Rao and 181 supporters today.