Removal of Matt Colburn from CC
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100.
There's been a long lasting issue within Kavala and after heavy discussion with Kavala Command and Senior Police of other constabularies and positions we found out a way to fix it. We've seen Kavala go down hill for the last 3 weeks. Ever since the return of our Deputy Chief Constable it has picked up its pace and Kavala is beginning to rebuild itself. We noticed that was a very large lack of Command & Assertiveness within Kavala and that wasn't about the numbers we had numerous weeks & days to fix this within Kavala however we've went very soft and we're kind of letting things drift away in to a point of no return.
We have been thinking for quite some time and we are getting to the point where we don't want to do this but we need to for the future of Kavala. We are giving the opportunity to remake Kavala under a new Command which can be discussed at a later date if this proposal is accepted. We are not looking to just kick someone out of CC we're looking to remake Kavala as a whole. New Documents, New rules, new restrictions and new command.
The List of Issues we are noticing
- Inactivity within High and Low Command
- Lack of Assertive from the High Command
- Lack of Communication within the Whole Constabulary.
- Lack of Involvement between every member of the Constabulary.
- Command looking at their new roles as a rank such as Senior Constable.
- Little things such as people being promoted for their time as a member of the Police.
Benefits of the Changes
- New Changes and Systems to be added to Kavala that were unable to be processed due to our current system such as;
- Joint Feedback System
- Public Kavala PNC
- Referal System
- Internal Roles such as Public Relation Officer
- 1 On 1 Interviews
- Patrol Buddy System (Pending Discussion)
We as the Kavala Command are not afraid of the consequences of making this but we need to see a difference within the constabulary.
Today: Adam is counting on you
Adam Sanders needs your help with “Kavala Command & Senior Police: Removal of Matt Colburn from CC”. Join Adam and 16 supporters today.