Stop the lawsuit and Restraining Order against Bountiful Baskets by the State of Kansas.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Bountiful Baskets is a group of people who work together for mutual benefit. This is grassroots, all volunteer, no contracts, and no catch. Since there are no employees at Bountiful Baskets, we as a group pay rock bottom prices on your food. This also means that Bountiful Baskets would not happen without volunteers. If you are interested in the Bountiful Baskets continuing, please volunteer occasionally. All it takes is a little time, energy and a smile. Volunteer opportunities include helping prepare the baskets, breaking down boxes, assisting with the distribution, and packing up. To help out, simply arrive an hour early dressed and ready to work with water to drink.
- Bountiful Baskets benefits the citizens of Kansas.
- Everyone involved is a volunteer and makes no money from Bountiful Baskets.
- We changed the website immediately after the State of Kansas reviewed the new wording that eliminated the word “co-op.”
- The State’s concern has been addressed and no one has been harmed. We are currently processing the credits for the April 28th delivery that was halted by the State’s lawsuit.
- There are more important things for the Kansas Attorney General’s office to be spending their time and taxpayer money on than seeking a fine because of one word on a website.
- We want Bountiful Baskets back.
Today: Justin is counting on you
Justin Chapman needs your help with “Kansas State House: Stop the lawsuit and Restraining Order against Bountiful Baskets by the State of Kansas.”. Join Justin and 813 supporters today.