Pennsylvania Emergency Marijuana Enactment of 2017
This petition had 164 supporters
We the people of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania demand to reserve all rights in accordance with the use and production of marijuana in the State of Pennsylvania.
On this day September 20th, 2017 we are requiring the release of medical marijuana legislation enactment to be null and void in accordance with The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
We the people are exercising today and furthermore the following Articles which state;
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Be it now and furthermore the following:
Adults 21 or older can grow up to unlimited immature and twelve mature marijuana plants privately in a locked space, legally possess all marijuana from the plants they grow (as long as it stays where it was grown), legally possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana while traveling, and give as a gift up to one ounce to other citizens 21 years of age or older. Consumption is permitted in a manner similar to alcohol, with equivalent offenses prescribed for driving under the influence.
The legislation defines industrial hemp as any part of the cannabis plant, growing or not, "with a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration that does not exceed three tenths percent (0.3%) on a dry weight basis. The amendment declares that industrial hemp should be regulated separately from marijuana with higher THC concentrations, and requires the Pennsylvania General Assembly to enact legislation governing the production enabling freedom to cultivate reserved by the people within the state boundaries.
The people reserve the right to donate and rebuild the cities in which they live, and neighboring city as they see fit. The individual growers should commit to pay income tax to the state to balance the budget within the State of Pennsylvania at a normal 20% income tax rate.
Sales Taxes in accordance with retail locations should be at a normal rate in Pennsylvania of 6-7%. All sales taxes proceeds are also use to balance the Pennsylvania State Budget.
We the people understand that it is our divine right to choose alternative medicine for treatment. We also understand it is our right to participate in scientific advancements. Furthermore we reserve and hold our right to commerce and require the release of marijuana sale and production in Pennsylvania in accordance with the above legislation enacted, so that people maybe able to partake in whatever treatment options they chose in accordance with their ailment. Furthermore the state is not liable for our participation in these scientific advancements, however; we reserve our right to participate in said advancement at our leisure and discretion.
Today: Natanni, Inc dba Alternative Organic Solutions is counting on you
Natanni, Inc dba Alternative Organic Solutions needs your help with “Justin Walsh: Pennsylvania Emergency Marijuana Enactment of 2017”. Join Natanni, Inc dba Alternative Organic Solutions and 163 supporters today.