End Child Poverty in Aboriginal Youth
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Did you know: More than 3.5 million aboriginals live in some sort of poverty.
Whether it be poor or no housing, no funding for school, contaminated water and lack of food.
In fact, poverty is increasing leaving 1 in 10 children in poverty.
The undersigned will urge the Federal Government to take action and help to finally free the aboriginals from poverty by
- increasing quality education
- increase access to health care in rural communities
- fund water and sanitation
- develop programs for economic security
- including programs to help build a better youth
Today: Kimberly is counting on you
Kimberly Eyers needs your help with “Justin Trudeau: End Child Poverty in Aboriginal Youth”. Join Kimberly and 528 supporters today.