Stop Harrisburg Town Center Apartments (Low Income Housing)
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The Mosaic Development Group wants to build a 4 story 80 unit apartment building across from the Harrisburg Town Center Condos. This apartment building would be for any person over the age of 55 (some younger disabled applicants accepted) that meet the low income criteria (Income single: $29,700; Two person : $33,960). They say this is not section 8 housing yet 20% of tenants can be section 8 qualified and live in this location. THIS WILL DRIVE DOWN THE PROPERTY VALUE IN HARRISBURG.
* This would be their biggest location (number of units) they own.
* To qualify you have to be 55+ (or disabled) and meet very low income standards Income - single: $29,700; Two person : $33,960
* They are not able to get funded federally if they can't make it (proposing) 80 units and do away with the commercial first floor design with only 67 units.
* Rent aprox: $330-650/month (one bedroom); $395-750/month (two bedroom)
* Affordable Housing = Subsidized Housing
Please attend the next two meetings and sign this petition to stop the development of this project.
February 20 @ 6pm - Town Hall (Planning Meeting)
March 12 @ 6pm - Town hall (Hearing most important date)
Staff Liaison: Josh Watkins, Planning & Zoning Dept. Director, email@example.com
Planning and Zoning Board members:
Contact the Town Hall Board - Share with everyone in Harrisburg.
Today: Michelle is counting on you
Michelle Snow needs your help with “Josh Watkins: Stop Harrisburg Town Center Apartments (Low Income Housing)”. Join Michelle and 615 supporters today.