Petition Closed

Stand Up for Justice and Accountability in Sandusky County Campaign


The Limberios , Burdine, Cordle Families, along with Ms. Fegley, invite you to join the Stand Up for Justice and Accountability in Sandusky County Campaign by signing the online petition asking the Governor, John Kasich, file a formal Complaint under Revised Code 3.08 seeking removal of the Sandusky County Prosecutor (Tom Stierwalt), and the Sandusky County Sheriff (Kyle Overmyer) for failure to fulfill their duties in investigating and prosecuting crimes occurring in Sandusky County. RC 3.08 allows the Governor to file a complaint in the Common Pleas Court in the County seeking removal of county officials who have abused their offices, starting a process whereby evidence can be presented by each side to support their position. We invite all our friends and followers, as well as the supporters of the Burdine & Cordle Family and Ms. Fegley, to join our cause. We also invite all other Families of victims of abuse occurring in Sandusky County to lend their voices in support of this cause to sign this Petition to the Governor. In numbers there is strength! We need every fair minded person who seeks justice to join this effort. We can effect change, but only when we are united. Please consider this a “Call to Arms”. Only when people are willing to stand up and be counted can change occur.


  “Petitioners, by their signature below, hereby request the Governor of the State of Ohio to file a complaint under RC 3.08, seeking that the Sandusky County Prosecutor and the Sandusky County Sheriff be removed from office for failure to perform their duties as required by law. We understand that this Petition only asks the Governor to initiate a process whereby the effected officials can defend themselves from accusations of misconduct, allow them a full and fair opportunity to be heard.”


This petition was delivered to:

    Justice for Jake and Ella started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,834 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.