Pharmacy Council Reset
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The Pharmacy Council seems to have lost its core focus. Through this petition it is hoped that we can request that the Minister of Health reviews the Pharmacy Council and its recent activities. It is hoped that through the petition the following can be achieved:
1) Focusing on core responsibilities of registering pharmacists and ensuring they are safe and effective in practice.
2) Fairly but robustly and consistently disciplining pharmacists who have operated outside of prescribed rules & legislation.
3) Allocating true costs arising from disciplinary action to parties at fault.
4) A robust process for initiating and allocating funding to new special projects
5) Recognising that fiscal responsibility in the use of practising fees is paramount.
Today: John is counting on you
John Handforth needs your help with “John Handforth: Pharmacy Council Reset”. Join John and 49 supporters today.