Petition Closed

SPEAKER JOHN BOEHNER AGREE TO TAX THE WEALTHY OR RESIGN

It's in the best interest of the american people.

Holding government hostage to serve the wealthiest americans while stepping on the remaining 98% which includes the middleclass, poor and especially the seniors is reason enough to call for his resignation!

For not agreeing to a balanced approach to America's debt.   Shame on HIM!

Letter to
Speaker of the House John Boehner
I just signed the following petition addressed to: John Boehner.

----------------
Resign!

It's in the best interest of the american people. Holding government hostage to serve the 2% of the wealthiest of americans while stepping on the remaining 98% middleclass, poor and especially the seniors.

He needs to go for not agreeing to a balanced approach to America's debt.

We need to increase taxes on the Wealthy!
----------------

Sincerely,

Kimberly Stokes-Holder